THE BEATLES COVERS

SOUNDTRACK "I'M SAM"

1. Two of Us - Aimee Mann, Michael Penn
2. Blackbird - Sarah McLachlan
3. Across the Universe - Rufus Wainwright
4. I'm Looking Through You - The Wallflowers
5. You've Got to Hide Your Love Away - Eddie Vedder
6. Strawberry Fields Forever - Ben Harper
7. Mother Nature's Son - Sheryl Crow
8. Golden Slumbers - Ben Folds
9. I'm Only Sleeping - The Vines
10. Don't Let Me Down - Stereophonics
11. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds - The Black Crowes
12. Julia - Chocolate Genius
13. We Can Work It Out - Heather Nova
14. Help! - Howie Day
15. Nowhere Man - Paul Westerberg
16. Revolution - Grandaddy
17. Let It Be - Nick Cave
18. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds - Aimee Mann
19. Two of Us - Liam Finn, Neil Finn
20. If I Needed Someone - Oscar Ticas
Descarga AQUI o AQUI


ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

DISCO1:
1- Jim Sturgess - Girl
2 - Evan Wood - Hold me Tight
3 - jim Sturgess - All my loving
4 - TV Carpio - I want to hold your hand
5 - Jim Sturgess and Joe Anderson - With a little help from my friends
6 - Evan Wood - It wont be long
7 - Jim Sturgess - Ive just seen a face
8 - Carol Woods and Timothy Mitchum - Let it be
9 - Joe Cocker - Come Together
10 - Diana Fuchs - Why dont we do it in the road
11 - Evan Wood - If i fell
12 - Dana Fuchs, Joe Anderson and TV Carpio - I want you (she´s so heavy)
13 - Dana Fuchs, Evan Wood, Jim Sturgess and TV Carpio - Dear Prudence
14 - Secret Machines - Flying
15 - Secret Machines - Blue Jay Way
DISCO 2
1 - Bono and secret machines - I am the walrus
2 - Eddie Izzard - Being for the benefit of Mr. Kite
4 - Jim Sturgess - Something
5 - Dana Fuchs and Marthin Luther McCoy - Oh Darling
6 - Jim Sturgess and Joe Anderson - Strawberry Fields Forever
7 - Jim Sturgess - Revolution
8 - Marthin Luther McCoy - While My guitar gentle weeps
9 - Jim Sturgess - Across the universe
10 - Dana Fuchs - Helter Skelter
12 - Evan Wood - Blackbird
13 - Joe Anderson - Hey Jude
14 - Dana Fuchs - Don´t let me down
15 - Jim Sturgess and Dana Fuchs - All you need is love
16 - Bomo - Lucy in the Sky With diamonds

No hay comentarios :